I was given a dollar today at work for being Pinoy.
A customer asked me where I was from and found out I was Filipino. He then went on about how he served the US ARMY and lived in the Philippines for 5 years... He has two children there, ate bangus every day and proclaimed that he has never been some where that had so many beautiful women in a single place. He says the Philippines is the place to be. I agreed on this!
He became extremely animated, and handed me a dollar bill for coffee. I asked him why and tried to return the money back to him. He just said, "Because I am happy!".
---
Some very good news came in today too!
Not to me directly, but for someone I know (wink!).
Todo na to!
6.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
more good news?!?! isnt this week so great? share. share. hehehe.
Post a Comment