This fall, however, I don't need to be in Paris to go to Colette. The one store I am dying to go to (next to Dover Street Market in London) will be in NY via a pop-up store! YAY! I'm already thinking of stuff I want from the store. I'm sure they won't have it anymore as the stock changes with regular collaborations between Colette and artists/designers/musicians. Word has it that Colette promises to have exclusive collaborative objects only available to the NY pop-up store. I can't wait for September already.
---
So now for photos.
I've been taking photos this week and noticed how green and nature driven my pictures were. A tiny insect in our apartment bathroom, my crocodile bed sheets, celery stalks on my breakfast plate and a pot with acorns and a baby snail. I also have a photo of Ragedy Andy's heart from work... I like how graphic it is.
2 comments:
collete! yes definitely a must! damn a pop up store. . . i am itching to travel again.
oh i love your sheets!
i'm really excited! come to n in the fall... so much happening!
i love my sheets too, they're tiny alligators.
Post a Comment