11.27.2009

MFA blues # 100,284,053

I've been honestly thinking about why I put myself into all of this scholastic stress of earning a master's degree...It's almost 11:20pm and I'm wrapping up some writing I've been doing since this afternoon. Took me a while to get started with this German Art paper I'm suppose to write (8 pages worth) but I think I got the ball rolling. While I refilled my water bottle in the kitchen I thought about those days where I spent time as I pleased. There was no structure to the life I was living. Clocked in and out of work and did my own business. I ate well and I pretty much bought anything I wanted within reason. Watched a movie or go out on a trip. I finally got rid of the concept of work days and weekends and would go out and drink whether it be Sunday or Wednesday (nobody went out on Fridays and Saturdays). I painted when I needed to or just when ever I felt creative.

I'm hoping it's worth it because I miss that nonsensical thing I called my "life"...

No comments: