
I was walking some where in St. Mark's the other night and saw the new issue of Paper with Pharrel carrying what appears to be a Birkin. Could it be a Mirkin?! I've heard of this term from a guy who collects anything Hermes before. Anyway in the magazine its referred to as (not) a murse (man purse). Murse jokes aside... the bag belongs to him (along with five other colors for which he uses as traveling bags) while rest of the article tackles his "exquisite taste". Only Japanese kids can get away with this I think. I was in Dean&Deluca weeks ago and bumped into this Japanese guy carrying a Richard Prince Heartbreak bag, which I found kind of cool. I love this guy but seeing the magazine cover just makes want to go "?!!??"... Something tells me Kanye West will follow suit. LOL!
---
Some Photos from an animal themed weekend...
Animals + cans =
and animals in bronze...
No comments:
Post a Comment