I won't have this holiday since we're open and I don't really mind. Tomorrow, my shift starts at 12nn and ends at 5pm. I get to come home 3 1/2 hours earlier than my usual Mondays when I close. Maybe I might decide to cook some hotdogs and get chips, I don't know yet. Who knows what I'll end up doing to welcome the summer months!?
Speaking of which, I'm kinda bummed out that my family is in Cebu (sigh.) and staying at Shangri-La Mactan (bigger sigh.). Whatevs. I told them to try out Golden Cowry and Krua Thai. Both places I would do anything to eat in right now! I'm sure theyre going to have a blast and hopefully the weather permits them to come home with a tan.
---
Anyway, my weekend in pictures.
6 comments:
they should eat at larsian too! :p
wag ka na mainggit.. you got to stay 3 weeks at mango park naman! hahahahahaha.
is that the boathouse in Central Park featured in 27 Dresses? =)) Hehe.hope you're doing good Pau!
angel: wag na natin halunkatin ang mango park horror...
julette: im doing good naman :) its the audobon house in prospect park,brooklyn. CP is too far away to hang out in! haha!
hehehehe. well, pedi should remember it... after what he did to your bathroom. hahahahaha!
lulutang din ang katotohanan... HAHAHAAAA!
hahahahahahahahahaha! so much truth there.
Post a Comment