4.10.2008

art decks v2.



8:17 am - after 10 minutes, B train finally moves.
8:40 am - Broadway Lafayette station. Tumawid ng Houston at muntikan pang masagasaan.
8:45 am - @#$%@#$%!!! No visible lines at the store... I might be #1.
9 am - i could hear crickets.
9:02 am - 3 kids arrive and ask if I was for the release of the decks.
9:07 am - 3 kids leave.
9:42 am - still no line... and I could still hear crickets. Decide to walk around the neighborhood.
10 am - I get back and still no line.
10:14 am - I decide to walk around some more, I now feel silly.
10:24 am - hungry. Had french toast and orange juice at Cafe Duke.
10:50 am - I get back and still no line.
11 am - I walk to the Housing Works and found a copy of Gray's Anatomy and Aspects of Alice.
11:20 am - finally, a line. I am #6.
11:32 am - they let people in, 3 at a time.
11:38 am - I go to the register and pay for my deck.
11:43 am - rode the B train back to Brooklyn.

2 comments:

arniedelusong said...

that is way cool....hope you're feeling better :)

lazydog said...

im feeling much better today... i had migraine pala, and not allergies.